JANSSEN SELECT FOR XARELTO®
Do your patients pay more than $85 monthly out of pocket for their prescription of XARELTO®? Janssen Select may be able to help.
At Janssen, we know that it can be hard for your patients to stay on treatment when their out-of-pocket costs increase during a coverage gap (eg, commercial high deductibles or the Medicare Part D coverage gap, formerly known as the “Donut Hole"). That’s why we created Janssen Select.
Through Janssen Select your patients can:
- Pay $85, plus sales tax if applicable, for a 30-day (1-month) supply of XARELTO®.
- Or, pay $240 for a 90-day (3-month) supply of XARELTO® ($80 per month), plus sales tax if applicable, if the patient and provider choose a 90-day supply.
- Have the same XARELTO® they’d expect delivered directly to their door by Wegmans pharmacy.
- Participate without paying a membership fee or sharing their income information. This program can even help people who may not have qualified for affordability support in the past.
- Register beginning April 1 and get refills until December 31, and they can discontinue anytime.
Terms expire at the end of each calendar year and may change.
To register, patients must have insurance covering a portion of the cost of XARELTO® and are being asked to pay more than $85 monthly for XARELTO® through their insurance. Terms expire at the end of each calendar year and may change.
Patients can learn more about the program requirements and register at JanssenSelect.com.
For more information, patients can call 888-XARELTO (888-927-3586), Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM-8:00 PM ET.